Bill Cosby says he did not authorize the payment to 7 women who sued him for defamation

Bill Cosby, Norristown, USA - 25 Sep 2018

An attorney for seven women who accused Bill Cosby of sexual misconduct announced Friday they have settled a defamation case against him.

Cosby was sued in 2014 by Tamara Green, who alleges that Cosby sexually assaulted her in the 1970s. Green first made the accusation in 2005, and repeated it in interviews in 2014, which prompted denials from Cosby’s camp. “This is a 10-year-old, discredited accusation that proved to be nothing at the time, and is still nothing,” a Cosby publicist said at the time.

Green filed suit for defamation in December 2014, alleging that Cosby was falsely branding her a liar. She was later joined by six other women, whose allegations Cosby had also denied.

A year after the suit was filed, Cosby was charged with sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his Pennsylvania home in 2004. He was convicted in April 2018 and is now serving a 3-to-10 year sentence in state prison.

In a filing on Friday, the plaintiffs’ attorney, Joseph Cammarata, said that his clients’ claims has been settled. The terms were not disclosed.

Cosby’s spokesman issued a statement saying the settlement was made by his insurance company without his knowledge or consent.

“Mr. Cosby did not settle any cases with anyone,” his rep said. “He is not paying anything to anyone, and he is still pursuing his counterclaims. AIG decided to settle these cases, without the knowledge, permission and/or consent of Mr. Cosby. Mr. Cosby vehemently denies the allegations brought against him in these defamation suits and he maintains his innocence.”

Cosby filed a countersuit against the women, accusing them of tarnishing his image and interfering with contracts with NBC and Netflix. That claim is still pending.

Share or comment on this article:

Advertisements

Report: Man confesses to sexually assaulting 3-year-old child who tested positive for STDs

Drevon Alexander Perkins, 26, is charged with Super Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child Under 6 years old. (Courtesy: Bexar County Jail)

 

Police say a man confessed to sexually assaulting a 3-year-old relative who later tested positive for two sexually transmitted diseases.

Drevon Alexander Perkins, 26, was charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child under 6-years-old. 

According to arrest papers, investigators were informed by CPS workers about a 3-year-old girl who had been confirmed by a hospital to have two different sexually transmitted diseases.

During questioning by police, Perkins admitted he forced the young relative into sex acts, an arrest affidavit states.

Another relative became concerned for the child and took her to a hospital. 

If convicted, Perkins faces a minimum of 25 years in prison to life, plus a $10,000 fine and lifetime registration as a sex offender.

Share or comment on this article:

Professor accusing Lt. Gov. Fairfax of sexual assault shares her story

proxy.duckduckgo.com

RICHMOND, Va. — Dr. Vanessa Tyson, the woman who came forward and accused Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her, has shared her story.

Tyson released her statement through her lawyers on Wednesday, days after Fairfax initially went public calling the accusations “totally fabricated.”

Tyson said she came forward February 1, after she learned Fairfax might become Governor of Virginia as a result of Governor Northam’s blackface yearbook photo page.

“This news flooded me with painful memories, bringing back feelings of grief, shame, and anger that stemmed from an incident with Mr. Fairfax that occurred in July 2004 during the Democratic National Convention in Boston,” Dr. Tyson’s statement read.

She explained the two met July 26, 2004, and crossed paths several times during the convention. She described their interactions as “cordial, but not flirtatious.”

WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS FOLLOW

“On the afternoon of the third day of the Convention, July 28, 2004, Mr. Fairfax suggested that I get some fresh air by accompanying him on a quick errand to retrieve documents from his room in a nearby hotel. Given our interactions up to that time, I had no reason to feel threatened and agreed to walk with him to his hotel,” she said. “I stood in the entryway of the room and after he located the documents, he walked over and kissed me. Although surprised by his advance, it was not unwelcome and I kissed him back. He then took my hand and pulled me towards the bed. I was fully clothed in a pantsuit and had no intention of taking my clothes off or engaging in sexual activity.”

She said the consensual kissing “quickly turned into a sexual assault.”

“Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth. Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me,” she said.

“As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent. Quite the opposite. I consciously avoided Mr. Fairfax for the remainder of the Convention and I never spoke to him again.”

In a statement released hours before Tyson’s account went public, Fairfax said he wanted her treated with respect by the media and the public, but “I cannot agree with a description of events that I know is not true.”

He said at no time during the sexual encounter did Tyson express discomfort or concern and added she raised no concerns to him as they kept in touch in the months that followed.

“After the assault, I suffered from both deep humiliation and shame,” Tyson’s statement continued. “I did not speak about it for years. I (like most survivors) suppressed those memories and emotions as a necessary means to continue my studies, and to pursue my goal of building a successful career as an academic.”

Tyson said she went on to earn her Ph.D. and become a tenured professor.

Tyson said she first told friends about the alleged sexual assault in October 2017 ahead of Fairfax’s Lt. Governor election, which he went on to win.

“Years later, in October of 2017, I saw a picture of Mr. Fairfax accompanying an article in The Root about his campaign for Lt. Governor in Virginia. The image hit me like a ton of bricks, triggering buried traumatic memories and the feelings of humiliation I’d felt so intensely back in 2004,” she said. “Prior to reading the article. I had not followed Mr. Fairfax’s career and did not know that he was seeking public office. Unsure of what to do, I felt it was crucial to tell close friends of mine in Virginia, who were voters, about the assault.”

“I have never wavered in my account because I am telling the truth,” Tyson added.

Tyson said it has been extremely difficult to relive the traumatic experience but felt compelled to set the record straight.

“I have no political motive. My only motive in speaking now is to refute Mr. Fairfax’s falsehoods and aspersions of my character, and to provide what I believe is important information for Virginians to have as they make critical decisions that involve Mr. Fairfax.”

Earlier this week, Fairfax revealed that the Washington Post had investigated the claim last year and, in his words, opted not to publish due to “the absence of any evidence corroborating the allegation, significant red flags, and inconsistencies within the allegation.”

The Post disputed Fairfax’s statement, but stated the woman and Fairfax told different stories about what happened, and reporters could not corroborate either version so they did not run a story.

A decision that Tyson says made her feel “powerless, frustrated, and completely drained.”

“Again, I tried to bury memories of this painful incident and focus on my work and my students, wrote Tyson in the statement.

Fairfax made no additional comments about the Tyson statement when asked Wednesday at the Virginia State Capitol. However, he released the following statement just after 5 p.m.

Reading Dr. Tyson’s account is painful. I have never done anything like what she suggests.

As I said in my statement this morning, I have nothing to hide.

Any review of the circumstances would support my account, because it is the truth. I take this situation very seriously and continue to believe Dr. Tyson should be treated with respect. But, I cannot agree to a description of events that simply is not true.

I support the aims of the MeToo movement and I believe that people should always be heard and the truth should be sought. I wish Dr. Tyson the best as I do our Commonwealth.

This is a developing story.

ADRIEN BRONER 2 SEX CRIME CASES On Same Day!

Boxing star Adrien Broner has a busy Monday — he’s got dates in TWO courtrooms in TWO states to face TWO separate allegations of sexual misconduct, TMZ Sports has learned.

… and it’s all going down just TWO weeks before his mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao.

Here’s the deal … Broner was arrested back in February in Atlanta for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a local shopping mall. Cops say he groped her against her will.

Just 4 months later, Broner was arrested again in Cleveland for allegedly throwing himself on top of a woman at a nightclub and forcing her to kiss him. He’s facing multiple felony counts including gross sexual imposition and abduction.

As fate would have it … both cases have been scheduled for January 7 — and since he can’t be in two places at once, he’s gotta decide which hearing he wants to attend.

We’ve learned Broner is planning on sending a lawyer in his place to Ohio — where he’s not required to attend the hearing in person.

Does that mean he’ll be in Atlanta instead? Broner has a habit of blowing off court cases … so, no one really knows where he’ll be.

Adrien is facing 5 separate charges for the two incidents … and if he’s convicted on all counts — he could go to jail for NINE years.

The craziest part of the story — Broner also has a court date in Florida on Jan. 23 stemming from his arrest for failure to appear in court earlier this month for traffic violations.

In between it all … Broner’s massive fight with Pacquiao is set for Jan. 19 in Las Vegas.

560 (4)

ORDER YOUR TRUMP ‘FUCK YOUR FEELINGS’ MUG: CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS!

Share or comment on this article

North Texas pastor charged with sexual assault of children!

An affidavit says one victim was just 13 when Darrell Yancey started abusing her and she conceived three children with him!!

 

Pastor Darrell Maurice Yancey, 59, was booked into the Arlington jail Thursday for sexual crimes against children that police say happened in the 1990s and 2000s.

The pastor has since been moved to the Tarrant County Jail.

Arlington Police have charged Yancey with seven counts of sexual assault of a child, three of which are aggravated because of the age of the victim.

An arrest warrant affidavit says one victim was just 13-years-old when the assaults started, and she conceived three children with Yancey. He is her former pastor. She was living with him at the time because her family had financial difficulties.

The affidavit said the victim placed a recorded call to Yancey earlier this year, in which she confronted him about the abuse and the “impact it had on her spiritually, mentally and emotionally.” She asked if he felt remorse.

“The suspect stated he did not enjoy it and gave an example stating ‘a man does not enjoy it because you didn’t have a willing participant,'” the affidavit reads.

The court documents say another victim was Yancey’s own daughter. She confirmed what was in the affidavit Friday and gave WFAA permission to share that.

Police wouldn’t comment on why charges were brought now.

Yancey has been a pastor all over the DFW area. There are videos of him singing at church all over YouTube. On his Facebook page, he calls himself “The Apostle.”

Police and those who know Yancey say he was most recently a pastor in Terrell.

Share or comment on this article

BILL COSBY CHICKEN CUTLET PRISON SMACKDOWN … It Wasn’t Me!!!

1009-bill-cosby-fun-art-tmz-getty-4

Bill Cosby’s comedy is not bombing in prison … at least not to the point where inmates are hurling food at him.

There are reports out that Cosby cracked a joke that another inmate found distasteful and reacted by removing a chicken patty from the bun and throwing it at Cosby, smacking him in the face.

An official from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Corrections tells TMZ, “This did NOT happen, and I am unhappy with anyone who is reporting such fake news.”

The official says Cosby isn’t even mingling with other inmates yet … he has no contact whatsoever. That’s because he’s being evaluated by prison staff and, until they determine the extent to which he should interact with other inmates, he’s by himself and in his own cell.

Cosby’s 2 weeks into his 3 to 10 year sentence for sexual assault.

Share or comment on this article

A White Woman Falsely Accused a Black 9-Year-Old Boy of Groping Her! Surveillance footage disproves her allegations—and reminds everyone not to automatically believe victims.

The store’s security cameras told a different story

‘Cornerstone Caroline’ apologizes after incident in Brooklyn store

BROOKLYN, NY (WABC/CNN) – The commotion outside of a Flatbush bodega Wednesday evening quickly drew a crowd.

Teresa Klein, now known as “Cornerstore Caroline” on the internet, loudly accused a 9-year-old boy of grabbing her behind.

“I was just sexually assaulted by a child,” Klein could be heard yelling.

In what has since become a viral video on social media, Klein allegedly told a 9-1-1 dispatcher she needed police immediately, prompting gut-wrenching cries from the boy and his younger sister.

Jason Littlejohn, who lives next door, captured the entire exchange that followed on video and said police never came. He now questions if Klein ever made a call and if she understands the gravity of her accusations.

“She basically said, ‘I’m calling the cops on you.’” Littlejohn explained. “She didn’t say the mom or anybody else. She said, ‘I’m calling the cops on you.’ And that poor little boy, man, wherever he is, whoever he is, hopefully there is millions of people that definitely want to help him out.”

Meanwhile, Klein returned to the bodega Friday and watched the surveillance video from inside the store.

The footage clearly showed the boy’s hands in plain sight, and it was his book-bag that grazed her.

“I was wrong,” Klein admitted. “Young man, I don’t know your name, but I’m sorry.”

Klein claims since the incident, she’s received an overwhelming amount of phone calls and threats and now she can’t walk the streets of Flatbush without fear.

She also claims the boy’s mother threatened her life and she would like to pursue charges against her.

Woman-calls-cops