UNMASKED ‘Wicked’ mum, 50, who let husband rape her daughter from age ten and get her pregnant three times

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.07.35 PM

THIS is the “wicked” mum who let her husband rape her daughter from the age of 10 and get her pregnant three times.

Mary-Louisa Andrews, 50, can be identified after her daughter waived her legal right to anonymity so she could be named and shamed for her role in the evil crimes.

The heartless mum, a ride operator at a children’s park, was caged for four years for ignoring the campaign of abuse over fears her husband Anoyke Andrews would end their relationship.

The vile couple lived together in a three-bedroom home estimated to be worth £191,000 in Milton Keynes, Bucks.

Anoyke Andrews first began abusing the girl at the age of 10 and she first fell pregnant at just 12 years old.

She was forced to undergo a number of abortions, after which Andrews continued to rape her in the family home between 2000 and 2007.

The warehouse operator was only caught when his stepdaughter, now 28, found the courage to contact police years later as an adult.

Anoyke Andrews was jailed for 20 years after being found guilty of six counts of rape, two counts of indecent assault and assault by penetration.

The couple’s sentencing had been delayed when the woman defendant suffered a panic attack on the morning she was due to appear via video link before a packed public gallery at Aylesbury Crown Court on May 31.

‘YOU SHOW NO REMORSE’

The former caterer burst into tears today as she appeared via video link to receive her three-year sentence for neglect.

Sentencing, judge Francis Sheridan told her: “The tears you shed are for yourself.

“I do not think any of them are for your daughter. I am not in any way influenced.

“You have not shown any sign of remorse.

“It is time somebody told you to your face – and I will: You were a wicked mother.

“When your daughter complained, her complaints were dismissed.

“You will take that dismissal to the grave. You betrayed your daughter to stand by your husband.

“She has gone through what can only be described as a life of hell.

“There must have been times in her young life where there appeared to be almost no remission from abuse.”

Prosecuting, Angus Robertson, described an incident where Andrews raped the young girl while they were in the living room watching football on TV and Mary-Louisa Andrews shouted downstairs to ask what they were doing.

It is time somebody told you to your face – and I will: You were a wicked mother

Judge Francis Sheridan

Anoyke Andrews had shouted back ‘nothing’, and no more was said but the girl maintained in court her mother had known.

Mr Robertson said: “When she was aged 12 years, she found she was pregnant. She had a termination of the pregnancy. She did not want to have that termination.

“Mr Andrews told Mrs Andrews that if the pregnancy wasn’t terminated he would end the relationship and leave her.

“Mrs Andrews always insisted that a young man was responsible and the girl should tell the boy he was the father. Mr Andrews continued to have regular intercourse with the victim after that termination.

“She became pregnant again when she was 13 years old, told her mother the father was Mr Andrews and said they could have her child.

“Both defendants were attempting to have a child of their own. Mrs Andrews considered this, but told her to ‘get rid of it’.”

Addressing Anoyke Andrews, who kept his head bowed throughout, Judge Francis Sheridan said: “You were a thoroughly evil and wicked step-father. Let’s call it exactly what it is. That is the finding of the jury.

“The jury believed your stepdaughter. That is her first step to recovery from a life of hell inflicted by you, with the sex drive of a monster.

“You treated your stepdaughter as an object.

“A little girl, an innocent little girl, corrupted and for those years whilst under your care, her life was ruined.”

“If you wanted sexual contact, she had to deliver and the poor little thing was scared to say anything and when she did, her complaints were dismissed.”

The victim waived her right to anonymity so Andrews and her mother could be named by the media but requested her name is not made public.

 

Share or comment on this article:

 

Advertisements

Former Vatican treasurer Pell jailed for six years for sexually abusing choir boys

_106000034_hi052613038

MELBOURNE (Reuters) – Former Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell was sentenced to six years in jail on Wednesday by an Australian court for sexually abusing two choir boys in Melbourne in the 1990s, and will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

County Court of Victoria Chief Judge Peter Kidd said there was a real possibility that at age 77, Pell could spend the rest of his life in prison.

Pell, a former top adviser to Pope Francis, is the most senior Catholic to be convicted for child sex offenses.

His downfall brings to the heart of the papal administration a scandal over clerical abuse that has ravaged the Church’s credibility in the United States, Chile, Australia and elsewhere over the last three decades.

“In my view, your conduct was permeated by staggering arrogance,” said Kidd in handing down the sentence after Pell was convicted of five charges of sexually abusing two children.

“Viewed overall, I consider your moral culpability across both episodes to be high,” he told the packed court room.

Pell, who showed no emotion during the sentencing hearing that ran for more than one hour, has maintained his innocence and has filed an appeal that is scheduled to be heard in June.

The offenses against two 13-year-old boys took place after Sunday mass in late 1996 and early 1997 in a room and a corridor at St Patrick’s Cathedral in Melbourne, where Pell was archbishop.

One of the victims died in 2014. The other victim, who testified and was cross-examined at the trial, issued a statement through his solicitor saying he found it hard to take comfort in the verdict for now.

“Being a witness in a criminal case has not been easy. I am doing my best to hold myself and my family together,” said the victim, who cannot be identified under Australian law protecting sex abuse victims.

During the trial the victim described how Pell had exposed himself to them, fondled their genitals and masturbated and forced one boy to perform an oral sex act on him.

Pell was found guilty by a jury on four charges of indecent acts and one of sexual penetration. He faced a maximum of 10 years in jail for each charge.

“Cardinal Pell, I find beyond reasonable doubt that, on the specific facts of your case, there was a clear relationship of trust with the victims, and you breached that trust and abused your position to facilitate this offending,” Kidd said.

Kidd said as archbishop Pell would have “cast a powerful shadow” and thought he could control the situation if caught. He also probably believed his victims would not complain.

During his trial, Pell’s own lawyer described the burly 1.9 meters (6 foot and 3 inches) tall cardinal as the “Darth Vader” of the Catholic Church.

Kidd said that as Pell had maintained his innocence, which was his right, he had not shown remorse or contrition for his actions and that his sentence reflected that.

CATHOLIC CHURCH NOT ON TRIAL

After the sentence was handed down, Pell signed paperwork related to his registration as a sex offender, bowed to the judge and then, aided by a walking stick, was escorted out of the court by five corrections officers.

Pope Francis, leader of the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics, ended a conference on sexual abuse in February by calling for an “all-out battle” against a crime that should be “erased from the face of the earth”.

Kidd made it clear that Pell’s sentence was based solely on the crimes he was convicted of by the jury, and that Pell was not to be made a scapegoat for the failings or perceived failings of the Catholic Church.

“In my view, the first episode in the priest’s sacristy involved a brazen and forceful sexual attack on the two victims,” Kidd said.

“The acts were sexually graphic. Both victims were visibly and audibly distressed during this offending,” he said, adding Pell’s behavior had a “nasty element” to it.

He set a non-parole period of three years and eight months. Pell would be registered as a sex offender for life.

“I am conscious that the term of imprisonment…carries with it a real, as distinct from theoretical, possibility that you may not live to be released from prison,” the judge said.

Pell’s sentencing was shown live on television, reflecting the high level of interest in the case, although only the judge was shown and the broadcast was cut immediately after the sentence was delivered.

“It’s not enough. Thank God he got a sentence; it should have been at least 10 (years),” said 82-year-old Marge Crawford, who was outside the court as part of Care Leavers Australasia Network, a support group for adults who suffered abuse and neglect in foster care and orphanages.

Pell was convicted in December, but the verdict was suppressed from being made public in Australia by a court order until Feb. 26, when further child sex offense charges against Pell dating back to the 1970s were dropped.

_105797894_gettyimages-493426718

Pell has been close adviser to Pope Francis in recent years.

_106000539_gettyimages-1130151124

Many people travelled to the court to hear the sentence.

Share or comment on this article:

Report: Man confesses to sexually assaulting 3-year-old child who tested positive for STDs

Drevon Alexander Perkins, 26, is charged with Super Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child Under 6 years old. (Courtesy: Bexar County Jail)

 

Police say a man confessed to sexually assaulting a 3-year-old relative who later tested positive for two sexually transmitted diseases.

Drevon Alexander Perkins, 26, was charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child under 6-years-old. 

According to arrest papers, investigators were informed by CPS workers about a 3-year-old girl who had been confirmed by a hospital to have two different sexually transmitted diseases.

During questioning by police, Perkins admitted he forced the young relative into sex acts, an arrest affidavit states.

Another relative became concerned for the child and took her to a hospital. 

If convicted, Perkins faces a minimum of 25 years in prison to life, plus a $10,000 fine and lifetime registration as a sex offender.

Share or comment on this article:

Police Say She Held Down a 2-Year-Old While Her Cousin Sexually Abused the Toddler — And it Gets Worse

CINCINNATI —
A Cincinnati woman and a Franklin man have been indicted by a federal grand jury on charges related to selling and creating child pornography, according to the United States Attorney’s Office in Cincinnati.

Ciera Richter, 25, of Cincinnati, and Jason Fletcher, 40, of Franklin, were federally indicted Wednesday.

Fletcher was previously convicted by the state of Ohio of importuning a minor, among other crimes. Under the terms of his probation, he was not to possess pornography of any kind, according to Jennifer Thornton, Department of Justice spokeswoman.

In May 2017, during a visit with his probation officer, the officer noticed Fletcher had two mobile devices and, after having Fletcher provide access to the devices, started to review the content on both phones.

The probation officer found pornography of a minor female on one of the phones and Fletcher was subsequently arrested, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

A search of the phone revealed not only a collection of child pornography, but also child pornography videos made with the phone. Some of the videos on the phone involved Fletcher, Richter and a 2-year-old.

In the videos, Richter helped hold, entertain and position the toddler, while Fletcher recorded himself sexually abusing the child, according to court records.

Richter procured the 2-year-old for the purpose of making the videos and intended to sell the videos, according to the indictment and other court documents.

“Richter provided the toddler to Fletcher with the knowledge that as a consequence of the transfer, the 2-year-old would be portrayed in child pornography,” said Benjamin C. Glassman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio, in a statement. “Offenses like those alleged here are among the most heinous, and most important, that we prosecute. We take seriously our duty and responsibility to keep children safe from those who would prey upon them.”

Richter and Fletcher are each charged with one count of conspiracy to produce child pornography and production of child pornography. Those crimes carry a potential sentence of 15 to 30 years in prison.

Fletcher faces a potential range of 35 years to life in prison, because he has at least two prior state convictions for crimes involving children.

Richter is also charged with one count of selling a child, which is punishable by 30 years to life in prison.

Share or comment on this article

Teacher assistant arrested, had sex with 7th grade student, deputies say!

Teacher Miralys Agosto is accused of having sex with a 16-year-old_1526074391753.JPG_11639363_ver1.0_640_360

A K-8 teacher assistant in Osceola County has been arrested after she had sex with a 16-year-old boy, deputies said.

Miralys Agosto, who worked at Westside K-8 school, is accused of having two sexual encounters with a 16-year-old seventh grade ESE student, deputies said.

The student told investigators the sexual acts happened in Agosto’s vehicle since April 26, deputies said.

During questioning with investigators Tuesday, Agosto admitted to engaging in a sexual relationship, deputies said.

Agosto faces charges of sexual battery by person in custodial authority with a victim younger than 18.

Agosto resigned from her position at the school Monday, deputies said.

A spokesperson for the Osceola County School District said Agosto was a teacher paraprofessional with the school since Dec. 12, 2017.

Anyone with information regarding Agosto is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 407-348-2222 or Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477).

Mom defends teacher who had sex with her daughter, 14!

(Laredo Morning Times) The mother of a middle school student who had a sexual relationship with a former United ISD teacher in 2015 testified on Wednesday at the man’s sentencing hearing, saying that he was “almost like a son” and that she did not want him to go to prison.

Luis Enrique Mercado, 36, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Mercado was accused of committing a host of sexual offenses against a then-14-year-old student.

The Webb County District Attorney’s Office agreed to dismiss the remaining charges on Mercado’s 22-count grand jury indictment, including nine counts of indecency with a child by sexual contact, five counts of improper relationship between an educator and a student, four counts of sexual assault of a child, two counts of possession of child pornography and one count of indecency with a child by exposure.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

Mom admits she let men rape daughters, ages 5 and 6, in exchange for money!!

summerlin

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — A 25-year-old woman pleaded guilty to allowing two men to sexually assault her two daughters in exchange for cash.

The Office of the Fulton County District Attorney said Friday that the girls, ages 5 and 6, told their guardians that their mother, Morgan Summerlin, would take them to men’s homes to be molested and raped. The men would then pay them and Summerlin would take their money.

One of those men, 78-year-old Richard “Pop” Office, was found guilty on Tuesday of rape, child molestation, trafficking a person for sexual servitude, enticing a child for indecent purposes and sexual battery. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 additional years.

Summerlin also allowed Alfredo Trejo to abuse the girls in multiple and similar ways. Trejo was convicted of rape, sexual battery, child molestation and aggravated child molestation. He was sentenced to 25 years and life on probation.

The children’s grandmother, Teresa Davidson, also pleaded guilty to cruelty to children for failing to protect the girls after they told her they were being abused. She was sentenced to five years in prison.

Summerlin pleaded guilty to cruelty to children, trafficking a person for sexual servitude and enticing a child for indecent purposes. She will be sentenced on June 4.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!