U.S. now believes Russia is behind ‘sonic attack’ on 26 embassy personnel in Cuba

Diplomatic worker in China similarly afflicted in what are now believed to have been microwave, rather than sonic, attacks

Then–Secretary of State John Kerry delivers remarks at a flag-raising ceremony marking the reopening of the U.S. Embassy in Havana on Aug. 14, 2015.

Russia is believed to be behind the strange “sonic attacks” that have left U.S. diplomats with concussion-like injuries in Cuba and China, according to a report Tuesday.

Communications intercepts, known as “signals intelligence,” that point to Russia as the culprit have been collected as part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI, CIA and other agencies in the US, multiple sources reportedly told NBC News.

The evidence, though, isn’t conclusive enough to formally blame Moscow.

Twenty-six U.S. workers have been hurt in the attacks that occurred in their homes or hotel rooms beginning in 2016. Most reported hearing high-pitched sounds, leading investigators to suspect a sonic weapon.

The FBI later said sound waves alone couldn’t have caused the symptoms, which included brain injuries, hearing loss, cognitive problems, difficulty with balance and problems with vision and hearing.

A U.S. employee experienced similar symptoms following an attack earlier this summer in Guangzhou, China.

Now scientists are saying microwaves could be to blame, according to CNN.

The unexplained incidents have worsened relations between the Cuba and the U.S., which pulled out most of its diplomats from Havana and tossed 17 Cuban counterparts from Washington.

Cuba has denied any involvement, and officials there don’t believe a sonic device is to blame.

The incidents are also being probed by the State Department’s internal Accountability Review Board.

“The State Department has come to the determination that they were attacks,” the head of the board, retired Ambassador Peter Bodde, testified before Congress last week.

A source told NBC News that the U.S. has “no reason to believe this was anything but an intentional act.”

The Kremlin didn’t immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

Last week, a top security official in the U.K. pointed the finger at Vladimir Putin for the deadly nerve-agent attacks that nearly killed a former Russian spy and his daughter in England.

Advertisements

The Deep State Attacks!

The Deep State is doing its best to make President Trump look like a traitor after his Helsinki Summit with Vladimir Putin.

 

The Deep State also consists of big-time financiers such as George Soros, who astro-turfs protests and tries to turn elections in favor of his globalist agenda. The corporate controlled partisan media propaganda outlets influence voters. Paid Deep State lobbyists influence or even write legislation. It should come as no surprise that our so-called ‘security agencies’ are part of that game. After all, the NSA has completely shredded our 4th Amendment.

 

Presidents may come and go, but the people running those agencies and government bureaucracies in general tend to grow complacent. They begin overreaching and eventually start abusing their positions of power. Peter Strzock is a good example. He’s could be considered the face of the arrogant Deep State. HE was going to make sure Trump was thwarted. Never mind what the voters and Electoral College said. People such as Strzock and John Brennan are part of the Deep State that Eisenhower once warned us about. It’s the Deep State aided by sharks such as Allen Dulles that led to the assassination of President Kennedy.

 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Trump trying to make peace with Russia. It’s clear that no matter what might have occurred, Trump was going to be swamped with waves of shrill invective from the Deep State Swamp hydra. It’s important that our president maintains his focus in order to help make America great again.

—Ben Garrison

Russia’s ‘practically unlimited’ -range missile looks like an embarrassment after it reportedly lasted for just 2 minutes and 22 miles !

Mark Schiefelbein – Pool/Getty ImagesRussian President Vladimir Putin.

• A Russian cruise missile that the country touted as having “practically unlimited” range appears to be falling short.

• The cruise missile’s longest test flight only lasted two minutes and 22 miles before losing control, according to a CNBC report.

• Russia’s cruise missile capabilities may have missed the mark, but sources said it succeeded in other ways that the US may be incapable of defending.

A Russian cruise missile that the country touted as having “practically unlimited” range appears to be falling short, sources with knowledge of a US intelligence report told CNBC.

The cruise missile, which Russian President Vladimir Putin unveiled at a Russian Federal Assembly in March, only flew for around two minutes and traveled 22 miles before it lost control and crashed, CNBC reported Monday. Another missile test reportedly lasted just four seconds with a distance of five miles.

Russia tested the missile four times between November and February at the behest of senior officials, even though engineers voiced doubt over the program, according to CNBC’s sources.

Putin previously touted a new generation of weapons in a presentation that displayed missile trajectories going from Russia to the US. In addition to the cruise missile, Putin teased unmanned underwater drones purportedly capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, and a hypersonic glide vehicle.

“I want to tell all those who have fueled the arms race over the last 15 years, sought to win unilateral advantages over Russia, introduced unlawful sanctions aimed to contain our country’s development: All what you wanted to impede with your policies have already happened,” Putin said in a speech. “You have failed to contain Russia.”

Russia’s cruise missile capabilities may have missed the mark, but sources said it succeeded in other aspects. The hypersonic glide vehicle, which is believed to be able to travel five times the speed of sound, would render US countermeasures useless and could become operational by 2020, according to CNBC.

“We don’t have any defense that could deny the employment of such a weapon against us,” US Air Force General John Hyten, the commander of US Strategic Command, said at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing in March.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

What’s in those seized records? Trump’s biggest new worry!

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and his allies have hit a new level of anxiety after the raid on his personal attorney’s office, fearful of deeper exposure for Trump, his inner circle and his adult children — and more than concerned that they don’t know exactly what is in those records and electronic devices seized last week.

There is also some worry that Michael Cohen, the self-described legal fixer who helped make bad stories go away and took a leading role in Trump Organization projects in foreign outposts, may strike a deal with prosecutors out of concern about his own prospects.

“I think it’s a huge minefield for Donald Trump and the Trump Organization,” said trial attorney Joseph Cammarata, who represented Paula Jones in her sexual harassment suit against President Bill Clinton. “I think this is on its own track and this train is coming down the track with brute force.”

The wild legal show continued to play out Monday, at a court hearing in New York before a federal judge who is considering what to do with the material that the FBI seized from Cohen. The scene was punctuated by dramatic entrances and revelations. Stormy Daniels — the porn actress who alleged she had a sexual affair with the president — made an appearance, stumbling on her high heels as she was swarmed by press. Cohen was forced to reveal that another one of his clients is Fox News host Sean Hannity, a high-profile confidant of the president.

Trump left the White House for Florida, for a two-day summit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the president’s Mar-a-Lago estate. Advisers are hoping the meeting will draw attention from the legal tempest in Washington and New York.

On the trip south, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders sought to put distance between Trump and Cohen, saying: “I believe they’ve still got some ongoing things, but the president has a large number of attorneys, as you know.”

The federal raid, carried out a week ago in New York City, sought bank records, information on Cohen’s dealing in the taxi industry, Cohen’s communications with the Trump campaign and information on payments he made in 2016 to former Playboy model Karen McDougal and to Daniels, both of whom allege relationships with Trump. The court proceedings Monday dealt with who gets to look at Cohen’s seized documents and devices before they are turned over to prosecutors.

Though Cohen once said he “would take a bullet” for Trump, he is aware of the possible outcome — including potential prison time — and has expressed worry about his family, said a person who has spoken to the lawyer in recent days but is not authorized to discuss private conversations. Cohen has not been charged with anything.

Trump’s moods have grown darker in recent days, as he lashes out at the “overreach” of the raid. Further angering the president is that the raid was triggered in part by a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller, who is looking into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The raid was authorized by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

On Twitter Sunday, Trump said that all lawyers are now “deflated and concerned” by the FBI raid on Cohen, adding that “Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past.” Trump has also taken to downplaying Cohen’s role.

The president also inveighed further against former FBI Director James Comey, who said Monday morning that Trump was morally unfit to be president. That was a few hours after Comey said the same and worse in a highly promoted ABC interview.

Many in the White House view the aftershocks of the Cohen raid as potentially more threatening than Mueller’s Russia probe, fearful of what skeletons may be in the lawyer’s closets, according to five officials and outside allies who all spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

“I agree with the consensus forming that it’s very dangerous for the president, probably the most serious thing yet,” said Sol Wisenberg, a defense attorney who was a deputy independent counsel during the Starr special counsel investigation into Clinton. “Even if you shut Mueller down some way, how do you shut down the Southern District (federal court)?”

Trump’s anger at the probe has intensified, with him musing publicly about firing Mueller and the man who authorized the probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Those around Trump have hoped that this week’s visit to Mar-a-Lago, where he is generally happier, along with the tightly scheduled summit with Abe, would somewhat distract him from Cohen and from Comey’s ongoing publicity tour.

But White House aides have also expressed worry that they can control Trump less at his palatial Florida estate, where he is known to seek out counsel from club members and get revved up by their at-times provocative advice. One recent presidential dinner guest was Hannity, a longtime Trump ally whose connection to Cohen shed more light on the attorney who was more than just a lawyer for Trump.

Cohen has long been a key power center in the Trump Organization and a fixture along the edges of Trump’s nascent political life. In Cohen’s own estimation, he is Trump’s Ray Donovan, the bruising television character who takes whatever steps are needed to fix problems for the tycoon he serves.

He has regularly threatened lawsuits against those who pose a challenge to Trump. He has berated reporters for writing unflattering words about his boss. He has worked with tabloids, including the National Enquirer, to kill unfavorable stories about Trump. He has said he used a home-equity loan to finance a $130,000 payment to Daniels in the final days of the 2016 campaign and did so without Trump’s knowledge.

The president has consistently denied a relationship with Daniels, who claims the two had sex not long after first lady Melania Trump gave birth to the couple’s son Barron. He has also pushed back against other claims from women.

A recent Trump fundraising email praised Mrs. Trump, with the president calling her “my rock and foundation.”

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Someone Leaked EXPLICIT Pics Of School Administrator . . . Having RELATIONS . . . With High School BEAUTY!!!

russian_lesbian

A Russian school is coming under FIRE after new allegations of an affair between its deputy head and her star student ROCKED the school. The allegations came about after  “intimate” pictures of the pair were leaked.

Photos and alleged messages between Irina Ibragimkhalimova, 41, a deputy head, and Valeria Fedorova, now 18, are being probed by the police.

Valeria, just 17 when the affair is alleged to have taken place, has denied the allegations, saying the pictures were altered in Photoshop.

Valeria and Irina are both denying the pics and the allegations – calling them “fake news.”

Valeria said: “I have spoken to Irina Ibragimkhalimova and she says she does not have this kind of underwear as in the pictures.

Here is a graphic image

“It looks very old.”

And she claimed she had never seen her teacher wearing the “strange male-style shirt” shown in one of the images.

She told news outlet Mash: “And look the breasts, I am sorry, this is not my size at all, they made it up.”

A local news website reported: “Valeria and her teacher Irina are suspected of having a true sexual affair and this is supported by the evidence picked up in the social networks of both.

“Screenshots prove that they posted many pictures where they were together, hugging and kissing each other, and one particular photo posted by the teacher is really intimate making everyone think they did have sex.”

This just goes to show that our kids are not even safe in schools anymore!

russian_lesbian2

russian_lesbian3

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Russia says it snuck nuclear attack submarines near US bases undetected!

5aac108589188d3c128b471b-1334-667Russian President Vladimir Putin leaves the submarine Archangelsk as the crew salutes, in port at Severmorsk, February 17, 2004.

 

  • Russian media reported on Friday that its military snuck nuclear attack submarines near US military bases and left undetected.
  • Russia has been increasingly touting its nuclear capabilities.
  • Even though the alleged submarine patrols near the US are militarily meaningless, Russian media reports they will air a TV series on the event.

Russian media reported on Friday that its military snuck nuclear attack submarines near US military bases and left undetected just weeks after Russian President Vladimir Putin hyped up his country’s nuclear capabilities.

“This mission has been accomplished, the submarines showed up in the set location in the ocean and returned to base,” Sergey Starshinov, a Russian navy submarine officer, told Russian state-owned media. Starshinov said the vessels came and went “undetected” and that without violating the US’s maritime borders, they got “close enough” to US military bases.

The Russian media, known for trafficking in propaganda to glorify Putin and the state’s military, will reportedly release a TV series on the exercises.

The Pentagon did not respond to request for comment on this story.

The incident remains unverifiable with deniability baked in. If Russian submarines truly came and went undetected, no credible third party could likely verify the exercises. The fact that the military drill will become a TV series suggests that it was carried out at least in part for propaganda purposes, rather than practical military needs.

The submarines, which carry long-range cruise missiles that can fire from underwater, have no business coming close to the US, as they have an effective range of more than 1,500 miles. The submarines named by Russian media are powered by nuclear reactors, but have no nuclear weapons.

The incident comes as Putin prepares for an election on March 18, though he is expected to win handily. Putin has limited which opposition figures can run and controlled the state’s access to information throughout.

Russia frequently engages in propaganda to glorify its military, as it did when it recently deployed early-stage supposedly stealth fighter jets to Syria. After a few days of dropping bombs on undefended villages in Syria, Russia declared the planes, which are designed for high-end warfighting against US stealth jets, “combat proven.”

In February, Russian military contractors suffered a humiliating defeat to the US military in Syria, with airstrikes and artillery wiping out up to 300 Russian nationals while US forces suffered no combat losses, a US General has confirmed.

Does it matter if Russia can sneak its submarines around like this?

5a980e02aae60525008b4671-1136-955

Both the US and Russia have heavily entrenched mutually assured destruction nuclear postures, meaning that any nuclear strike on the US by Russia would be immediately returned by US missiles fired from silos, submarines, and airplanes pummeling Russia.

Russia is currently facing increasing scrutiny and sanctions over its meddling in the US’s 2016 presidential election and its alleged role in the poisoning of former spies in Britain. Russia’s economy is heavily dependent on energy exports, and the weak price of oil and competitiveness from the US and other players have crippled its economy, though it continues to spend heavily on the military.

Despite having four times the population, Russia’s GDP is roughly equivalent to Canada’s and military sales and power remain one of its few lifelines to nationa prestige.

Though the US and Russia are Cold War foes increasingly at odds over foreign policy, the only recent significant clash between the two countries came in February, during the battle in Syria which Russia overwhelmingly lost.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!