New Ben Garrison Cartoon, “10 Reasons To NOT Mourn John McCain”
Here are the First Five…
1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet started his jet as while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.
2. He was not a hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn’t pay attention during a training class, and so he didn’t pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam–and that’s why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.
3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn’t be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.
4. He’s painted as a happy and brave ‘Maverick’ and strong ‘Independent’ by the Deep State media. Wrong. He was a jackass of major proportions. The ‘Warrior’ of the Senate was owned by the Deep State and George Soros in particular. McCain became a shill for open borders who also supported globalism and carbon taxes to fight ‘climate change.’ At the same time, he was the worst enemy of military veterans, whom he left mistreated and in the lurch. Now there’s a bill in Congress meant to provide aid for vets and they want to name it after their ‘hero,’ McCain. Disgusting.
5. He supported Bush in the Iraq war, even though the entry into that quagmire was based on lies. McCain claimed we would stay there 100 years if necessary. Such stubbornness and war mongering combined with his flash-temper only highlight the fact that he should have been nowhere near the nuke button. McCain was a reckless ‘hot head’
Share or comment on this article
• Tameka Hargrave, 39, was found dead in running car in a closed garage Monday
• Law enforcement sources claim she was having sex with her lover when she died
• She and her reported lover were found by her husband, who smelt gas
By Hannah Moore For Dailymail.com
Tameka Hargrave, 39, reportedly died in her car while having sex with her mechanic lover
A woman who died inside her Newark garage had reportedly been having sex in a running car with her mechanic lover when her body was found by her husband on Monday night.
Law enforcement sources told NBC the woman, 39-year-old Tameka Hargrave and a 56-year-old man believed to be her mechanic, had died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The sources said they believed Hargrave had been paying for the man’s services by having sex with him.
Her husband, Kahali Johnson, told ABC he found their bodies inside the garage, along with had been left running in a closed garage, and called police just before 9pm.
Johnson said he went to investigate after a strong gas odour entered his apartment before 9pm on Monday, and found the pair ‘laid out’.
He claimed when he found them, they were both outside the car, which had been left running.
‘As I tried to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,’ Johnson said.
‘She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.’
She was found by her husband, Kahali Johnson, inside the closed garage, where the car had been left running
Mr Johnson said he went to investigate after he smelled a strong odour of gas in his apartment in Newark, New Jersey, and knew the pair had died of carbon monoxide poisoning
Hargrave’s mother told CBS her daughter had been going to get an oil filter from her mechanic about 5.30pm – when the pair last spoke.
Family friend Kelly Mitchell said she couldn’t get her head around Hargrave’s death.
‘We want to know why — what was she doing in the car? We don’t know,’ she said.
Hargrave, a mother to at least two girls, died because there were no carbon monoxide alarms in the garage, her family said.
One of her daughters, Khalisha Johnson, told CBS she didn’t understand why they hadn’t been installed considering other security precautions had been taken.
‘I just want my mother back. I want her to see me graduate high school. I can’t do that,’ she said.
Law enforcement did not confirm any other injuries as a result of the carbon monoxide, but residents of the apartment complex said they saw at least one person being taken away on a stretcher.
The male victim has not been identified, and police believe their deaths were accidental.
Law enforcement sources told NBC they believed Hargrave was having sex with the man to pay for his mechanic services
The man who died has not been publicly identified, and police say they believe his and Hargrave’s deaths were accidental.
Share or comment on this article:
A growing number of people across the country are dying in Walmart parking lots.
It is not that the parking lots are unsafe. In fact, it is the relative safety of the well-lit and busy lots — combined with a welcoming corporate policy — that has drawn more people like Unger to call the Walmart parking lots home, if only temporarily.
And where people live, they also die.
They include those who are homeless, truckers, immigrants, drug-addled, suicidal or ill – all whose bodies are found nationwide in cars, vans and other vehicles in the parking lots of the retail giant. It is the last stop, one that can go unnoticed amid the daily crush of shoppers searching for deals, sometimes focused on the rattle of carts instead of their crowded surroundings.
Special report: Dead bodies found at Walmart is a phenomenon. Here’s why it’s happening
More: Why do so many people die in Walmart parking lots?
Across the nation, the stories bear similar refrains:
• In California, a woman missing for months turned up dead. Investigators in the February 2016 case said the woman’s body remained in the car, parked at the retailer, for up to three months.
• In San Angelo, Texas, a body was found in a parked truck at Walmart, 5501 Sherwood Way, on Jan. 16, 2018. Police at the scene did not indicate foul play, according to a report from sanangelolive.com.
• In Pittsburgh, Joshua Nord, 32, of Sharpsburg was found Jan. 17, 2018, in a car in a Walmart parking lot in Frazer. According to a report from triblive.com, “Frazer police Chief Terry Kuhns said Wal-Mart usually checks its parking lot, but inclement weather during that week likely delayed the check. Nord was wanted on an assault warrant by Sharpsburg police and a Frazer officer searching for Nord and his vehicle found it in the parking lot.”
Homeless people can no longer stay overnight in RVs, vans and cars at Walmart parking lots in the Mid-Willamette Valley after stores threatened to tow vehicles lingering past business hours. ANNA REED / Statesman Journal
• In Virginia, a body was found Feb. 10, 2018, in a parking lot at the Pounding Mill Walmart in Tazewell County. There was no foul play suspected, according to Maj. Harold Heatley of the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office in a report on wvva.com.
• In Florida, the body of Donald Ruddick, 81, of Oakville was found in a camper in a North Naples Walmart parking lot on Feb. 11, 2018. The camper was parked outside the Walmart on Juliet Boulevard, off Immokalee Road just west of Interstate 75. According to a report in the Naples Daily News, detectives did not think the death was suspicious. The camper was attached to a 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis.
• Also in Florida, a Walmart employee walking the parking aisles Feb. 22, 2018, at a Tarpon Springs store, reported a strong odor. Officers arrived and found an unidentified body. Police suspected suicide.
• In California, a body was found inside a burned motorhome March 27, 2018, at an Oceanside Walmart parking lot. According to a report on 10news.com, “firefighters responded to a vehicle fully engulfed in flames at Walmart Supercenter, 3405 Marron Road.”
• In Ohio, police said a 59-year-old man found April 17, 2018, in a pickup truck at an Airport Thruway Walmart, died of natural causes. The body was in the truck, parked on the side of the retail store since April 8, authorities report.