Teacher Gets 4 Years PROBATION for Sex With Student!

BANNING (CNS) – A Beaumont High School teacher pleaded guilty today to having sex with one of her male students and was immediately sentenced to four years probation. Samantha Lee Ciotta, 32, of Banning, pleaded guilty to three felony counts of unlawful intercourse with a minor, while a count of oral copulation of a child was dismissed.

Her probation terms include a protective order prohibiting all contact with the student for the next 10 years. Ciotta, an English teacher at Beaumont High, was arrested last September, three months after her relationship with the student, then 16, came to light. She was released on a $150,000 bond the following day and placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of her case.

According to an arrest warrant declaration, a relative of the teen texted the boy to ask if swirling rumors about him and Ciotta were true. The relative received replies that appeared to be suspicious, and they were later determined to have been sent by Ciotta’s husband, according to the court document.

It was unclear how Ciotta’s husband obtained the victim’s phone, but he admitted sending the messages to the victim’s relative because he suspected his wife was having an affair with the student and wanted to find out more, according to the document. The boy told police he had sex with Ciotta on numerous occasions, but could not remember the exact number of times because he was usually intoxicated during their meetings, according to the declaration.

He initially covered for her but later decided to stop lying when Ciotta had sex with his 19-year-old friend, the declaration alleges. The mother of two previously held a teaching position at La Quinta High School and was recently hired by the Beaumont Unified School District.

The guilty plea follows a lawsuit filed by the victim last week against the Beaumont Unified School District, alleging that while the sexual abuse was occurring, his guardian and at least one other teacher reported their concerns to school administrators, but nothing was done.

The boy’s attorneys contend that “school administrators were aware of numerous red flags showing that the relationship between Ms. Ciotta and our client was becoming inappropriate.”

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

Advertisements

Mom defends teacher who had sex with her daughter, 14!

(Laredo Morning Times) The mother of a middle school student who had a sexual relationship with a former United ISD teacher in 2015 testified on Wednesday at the man’s sentencing hearing, saying that he was “almost like a son” and that she did not want him to go to prison.

Luis Enrique Mercado, 36, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Mercado was accused of committing a host of sexual offenses against a then-14-year-old student.

The Webb County District Attorney’s Office agreed to dismiss the remaining charges on Mercado’s 22-count grand jury indictment, including nine counts of indecency with a child by sexual contact, five counts of improper relationship between an educator and a student, four counts of sexual assault of a child, two counts of possession of child pornography and one count of indecency with a child by exposure.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

2 fetuses found in Harlem as investigators continue search for 3rd in Queens!!

HARLEM, Manhattan — Two fetuses were found in Harlem overnight and investigators are continuing to search for a third newborn in Queens, police said Friday.

A fetus was found in a waste treatment facility on West 135th Street near 12th Avenue in Harlem Thursday around 11:40 p.m., police said Friday.

The fetus is of unknown age and gender, and was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS, according to police. The medical examiner will determine the baby’s cause of death.

This discovery was made after police responded to a Manhattan hospital where a 23-year-old woman arrived Thursday afternoon after allegedly giving birth and disposing of the fetus.

The woman allegedly told police the general location of the fetus, and police found the newborn in the trash outside a Harlem home on Amsterdam Avenue between West 131 and West 133 streets, NYPD officials said.

Friday’s investigations come two days after another 23-year-old woman arrived at a hospital in Richmond Hill, Queens, complaining of severe abdominal pain and trauma, police said.

The woman showed evidence of having given birth and told officials she delivered a baby on Sunday that was not responsive so she disposed of it, police said.

That fetus has not been located, police said Friday.

Charges have not yet been filed in any of the instances.

In New York, the Abandoned Infant Protection Act allows a parent to abandon a newborn baby up to 30 days of age anonymously and without fear of prosecution  if the baby is abandoned in a safe manner, according the state website.

According to the site:

A parent is not guilty of a crime if the infant is left with an appropriate person or in a suitable location and the parent promptly notifies an appropriate person of the infant’s location.

Under this law, parents may leave the newborn at places such as a  hospital, fire station or with police.

For more information regarding the Abandoned Infant Protection Act, call 1-866-505-SAFE (7233).

A list of free or low-cost services for expectant mothers, new mothers and women who have lost pregnancies across the five boroughs can be found here.

 Please SHARE with your friends and family!

HIV-positive man arrested, another man wanted in kidnap, rape of 12 year-old boy!

screen-shot-2018-02-02-at-3-29-45-pmL-R: Kevin Walker, Kelvin Armstrong: One man is in custody and police are searching for another accused in the kidnapping and rape of a 12 year-old boy at a Brookhaven apartment complex.

BROOKHAVEN, Ga. — One man is in custody and police are searching for another accused in the kidnapping and rape of a 12 year-old boy at a Brookhaven apartment complex.

Kevin Walker, 46, was arrested around 1 p.m. on Sunday at the complex, located on the 2700 block of Buford Highway. Another suspect, 38 year-old Kelvin Armstrong, is still being sought by police.

According to the Brookhaven Police Department, Walker and Armstrong are accused of grabbing the boy from behind and dragging him into an apartment unit at the complex. Once inside, police say the men held the boy against his will and raped him.

Walker was quickly taken into custody following the incident while Armstrong remains on the loose. Walker is facing charges of possession of meth, aggravated sodomy, aggravated sexual battery, reckless conduct, kidnapping, aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and first-degree cruelty to children.

Armstrong is described as a black male standing about 5’11” tall and weighing around 160 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He’s wanted on charges of aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation and first-degree cruelty to children.

If you have any information on Armstrong’s whereabouts, you’re asked to contact Brookhaven Police at 404-637-0610.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

Mom admits she let men rape daughters, ages 5 and 6, in exchange for money!!

summerlin

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — A 25-year-old woman pleaded guilty to allowing two men to sexually assault her two daughters in exchange for cash.

The Office of the Fulton County District Attorney said Friday that the girls, ages 5 and 6, told their guardians that their mother, Morgan Summerlin, would take them to men’s homes to be molested and raped. The men would then pay them and Summerlin would take their money.

One of those men, 78-year-old Richard “Pop” Office, was found guilty on Tuesday of rape, child molestation, trafficking a person for sexual servitude, enticing a child for indecent purposes and sexual battery. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 additional years.

Summerlin also allowed Alfredo Trejo to abuse the girls in multiple and similar ways. Trejo was convicted of rape, sexual battery, child molestation and aggravated child molestation. He was sentenced to 25 years and life on probation.

The children’s grandmother, Teresa Davidson, also pleaded guilty to cruelty to children for failing to protect the girls after they told her they were being abused. She was sentenced to five years in prison.

Summerlin pleaded guilty to cruelty to children, trafficking a person for sexual servitude and enticing a child for indecent purposes. She will be sentenced on June 4.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

Police: Woman jailed after slipper-slapping granddaughter??

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A 95-year-old Florida woman landed in jail after calling police for help during an argument with her defiant granddaughter.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Craig Capri tells the Daytona Beach News-Journal that Hattie Reynolds probably wasn’t a threat, but her admission of slapping her granddaughter in the face with a slipper qualified as domestic violence.

An arrest report says Reynolds told police Saturday that she wanted 46-year-old Janeen Williams out of her house because she was in bed soaking up the air conditioning Reynolds pays for. When Williams began screaming and swearing at her, Reynolds said she slapped her with the slipper.

Police handcuffed Reynolds and took her to jail for the night. Records show a judge released her on her own recognizance.

A lawyer wasn’t listed on records.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

Woman Says She Was Sexually Assaulted at Chris Brown’s Home in Civil Lawsuit!

An unnamed Jane Doe filed a civil lawsuit Wednesday in Los Angeles, suing singer Chris Brown and friend, Lowell Grissom, Jr., alleging that Grissom raped her at Brown’s home in February 2017.

The woman’s identity was not disclosed by her attorney, Gloria Allred, the high-profile attorney who has recently represented various women in suits against men like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby. Allred on Wednesay held a news conference in downtown Los Angeles where she filed the suit.

According to the lawsuit, the woman alleges she was raped by Grissom and forced to perform oral sex on another woman who was present at a party at Brown’s home the night of Feb. 23, 2017. It does not name Brown as partaking in the alleged sexual assault, but says he furnished drugs to his guests.

The lawsuit details a night of drugs, sex, and even the presence of firearms in Brown’s home. The alleged victim says she had her phone taken away and was not reunited with it until hours later, after her mother had called police to the address. According to the suit, the police were not allowed on the property.

The suit says the alleged victim went to a rape treatment center and to the police, where filed a report. The suit seeks general and specific damages, including up to $50,000 in civil penalties, for the alleged sexual battery, gender violence, and other causes of action.

“This is one of the most horrific cases involving alleged sexual assaults that I have ever seen,” Allred said in a statement. “Our client, Jane Doe, has been severely traumatized by what she was forced to suffer.”

A representative for Brown did not return a request for comment. An email seeking comment from Grissom Jr. was not immediately returned.

Please SHARE with your friends and family!