27 Northeast Ohio men arrested in undercover online child predator operation

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — Twenty-seven men alleged to have engaged in sexual activity with underage children online were arrested in a four-day operation led by the Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force.

In a release, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael C. O’Malley said 27 individuals were arrested as part of “Operation Moving Target” that ran from Aug. 24 to Aug. 27.

Undercover officers posed as children online on popular social media apps. According to the prosecutor, the 27 defendants, ages 21 to 61-years-old, allegedly engaged in “sexually explicit online conversations” with the officers that they thought were children.

Authorities said the men allegedly expressed an interest in engaging in sexual activity with the undercover officers and/or sent explicit images of their genitals.

“As we have seen the number of Cybertips dramatically increase this year, it is clear that online predators remain a serious threat to our children,” said O’Malley. “Hopefully the success of yet another operation serves as a stern warning to offenders that you will be found, you will be arrested, and you will be prosecuted.”

After the defendants allegedly engaged the undercover officers online, the men then traveled to a pre-arranged location in Cuyahoga County reportedly expecting to engage in sexual activity with a minor.

Officers arrested the men once they arrived. Officers said several men carried firearms, condoms, lubricant, sex toys, and drugs. 

Authorities filed initial charges against the following men:

  • Adam Davis, 41, Painesville, OH
  • Rajwant Singh, 44, Mayfield Heights, OH
  • Germaine Truett, 38, Cleveland, OH
  • Jason Johnson, 37, Cleveland, OH
  • Ronel Washington, 24, Garfield Heights, OH
  • Hector Pietri, 29, Cleveland, OH
  • Kyle Vansteenburg, 28, Cleveland, OH
  • Raphael Robinson, 26, Cleveland, OH
  • Corey Huber, 32, Elyria, OH
  • Michael Labondano, 30, Lyndhurst, OH
  • Nicholas Cook, 38, Bedford Heights, OH
  • Chazz Johnson-Hawks, 22, Solon, OH
  • Ian Rensel, 43, Bedford, OH
  • Jerry Harris, 35, Westlake, OH
  • Carson Strnisa, 21, Seven Hills, OH
  • Justin Cowger, 22, Cleveland, OH
  • Kim Koran, 61, Cleveland, OH
  • Nathan Troup, 39, New Castle, PA (Registered Sex Offender in the State of Pennsylvania)
  • Abed Aldur, 45, Parma, OH
  • Arturo Martinez, 47, University Heights, OH
  • Phillip Jones, 30, Streetsboro, OH
  • Keith Kozak, 41, Brooklyn, OH
  • Pedro Correa Jr., 42, Cleveland, OH
  • Ryan Dempsey, 37, Ashtabula, OH
  • Johnathan Smith, 34, Cleveland, OH
  • Robert Spisak, 45, Broadview Heights, OH
  • Jason Schmucker, 37, Canton, OH

Charges include: attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, importuning, and possessing criminal tools.

BLM PROTESTER THREATENED TO “RIP” PRESIDENT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE, START REVOLUTION

A BLM protester threatened the President on August 28. A man named John Sullivan, 25, stood up with a microphone in Washington DC and threatened to “Rip that m*****f****er” out of the White House. Threatening to remove a sitting President is treason and terrorism at its most ridiculous.

“We gotta f**kin’ rip Trump outta that office right over there, f**kin’ pull him out that s**t…We ain’t about f**kin’ waitin’ for the next election, we about to go get that m*****f****r…I’m about that s**t.”  John Sullivan, BLM protester threatens President

Sullivan is from Salt Lake City, Utah and has caused trouble there as well. He is part of a group called “Insurgence USA,” and was arrested during a BLM protest in Provo that saw a man shot in his SUV back in July. We previously reported that incident.

KSL reported,

Protesters traveled through downtown Provo. The protesters did not obtain a permit for the event,” the affidavit states. “John Sullivan and Insurgence USA had social media postings promoting other protesters to join them.”

Between 80 and 100 people were part of the protest.

“The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

John Earl Sullivan was one of the organizers of that “event” – he is dangerous, and the Secret Service, and FBI need to have a sit-down talk with him. In handcuffs. With a high bail amount. A direct threat against the President of the United States should NOT go unpunished.