Full deposition naming Omar also names Sarsour and Kushner as Qatari assets

“We recruited both, Republicans and Democrats, but that’s not good enough. We want to rule the White House,” the Qataris allegedly said.

438868Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) participates in a news conference outside the U.S. Capitol in Washington, US, April 10, 2019

(photo credit: JIM BOURG/ REUTERS)

Explosive testimony given in a Florida court, naming Ilhan Omar as a Qatari asset, also implicated a number of other prominent American citizens, including political activist Linda Sarsour and senior advisor to United States President Donald Trump, Jared Kushner.

Yesterday, the Jerusalem Post reported on court testimony given by Canadian businessman Alan Bender in the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani, who stands accused of ordering his American bodyguard to murder two people.

Bender told the court that Omar had been recruited by Qatar and had also pledged allegiance to Turkey’s President Erdogan. Speaking to the Post earlier today, Bender confirmed that the report was an accurate representation of what was said in court.

Now the Jerusalem Post can reveal:

– That, according to Bender, Qatar aimed to ‘take down’ Imam Tawhidi, known as the Imam of Peace, for his criticism of Omar, using their contacts in American newspapers to write smear stories that would lead to legal charges against the Imam.

– That Qatar’s alleged assets include politicians on both sides of the House, and journalists.

– And that Senior Advisor to the President of the United States Jared Kushner is also alleged to have taken money from Qatar.

In testimony given in the Florida court, a copy of which was sent to the Jerusalem Post, in which Bender said of Omar:

“They called her Sister Ilhan, which is a term you only use when you’re a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. So Abdullah al-Athbah, he refers to Ilhan Omar as Sister Ilhan, and Sister Linda, which is Linda Sarsour, another activist who is now going to run for Senate.

“Somebody recommended her to the Qataris. They had several names, several options to pick from, to appoint – ‘they call her winning the elections is an appointment.'”

Omar was chosen, Bender said, because her father had a history of carrying out “very violent interrogations,” as a high ranking officer in the Somalian army,” and they thought that would be very suitable because the more dirt you have on your candidate, the easier it is to control the candidate.”

She also had other perceived weaknesses. Bender said he questioned why a devout Muslim such as Omar would take bribes, only to be told, “don’t be fooled by her head scarf. She’s a sex maniac, and she’s very weak when it comes to money and sex. And we got both.”

The claims are being supported by London-based Kuwaiti activist Abdullah al-Saleh, who on Tuesday evening tweeted: “My name is Dr. Abdullah al-Saleh and I was the guest of the Qatari government and Prime Minister for 6 months. I learned of their operations in the West and can testify and confirm that everything Alan Bender said in his deposition regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar and Qatar is true.”

Mr al-Saleh, who has a following of 123,000 people on Twitter, sent the Posta photograph of himself posing with members of the Qatari royal family to support his claim.

449480
Abdullah al-Saleh poses with members of the Qatari royal family (Photo credit: supplied)

Indeed, so “obedient” was Omar, according to Bender, that the Qataris “wanted to make sure that nobody can go after her reputation… and that’s how they brought up the name of Imam Tawhidi… A social activist who was exposing a lot of that.”

The Qataris, Bender said, asked “if I could arrange for a lawsuit against Tawhidi that it will allow Ilhan Omar to capitalize on and sue him for defamation of character.

“Their plan was to drum up information about Imam Tawhidi that are not true … and then turn it into a media report in one of the prominent newspapers in the US. And then that turns into a possible lawsuit, which they asked me if I’m willing to sponsor the legal action part.”

Imam of Peace

@Imamofpeace

The Government of Qatar hired a NY based lawyer to demand that Twitter delete my tweets and suspend me for exposing their dirty deals in Congress and the mainstream media.

The following is my/my lawyer’s response to Twitter, read for yourselves and see how dodgy Qatar operates.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

However, Omar was not the only prominent American named in the Bender testimony.

“They [the Qataris] said: ‘We recruited both, Republicans and Democrats, but that’s not good enough. We want to rule the White House.’ So they will,” he told the court.

Indeed, if Bender’s testimony is accurate, they are already close.

Explaining that Qatar uses western companies to effectively launder money they paid to American citizens, Bender cited a $1.4 billion payment which he claims was passed to Jared Kushner from Qatar, via a Canadian company named Brookfield, which they have invested heavily in.

Despite knowing that it was a failing investment, Qatar leaned on Brookfield to buy 666 Fifth Avenue from Kushner, to write off his debts.

“Why didn’t they pay Kusher directly?” the lawyer for the plaintiffs, Ms. Castenda, asked.

“Too risky,” Bender replied.

“Jared Kushner approached the government of Qatar for a bailout of 666 Fifth Avenue?” Castenda clarified.

“Correct. That’s what they told me. … And they did it. And Kushner is happy with them because, according to them, I don’t know Kushner personally, but the Qataris said Kushner told them: ‘Choose one of two. You pay what I tell you to pay, or I unleash my dogs.'”

“The dogs being who?” she asked.

“Saudi Arabia and the UAE,” Bender replied.

The Qataris were aware that as an investment the pay-off was a write-off, but told Bender, “‘We just paid it to pay off his debt. And as long as he’s in the White House, we have to do what he wants until we control the White House.’ We as in Qatar,” Bender clarified.

The Jerusalem Post has reached out to Mr Kushner’s office for a response. However, no comment has been received as of yet.

Among other claims made by Mr. Bender were that:

– The real power in Qatar is Mohammed Al-Masnad, known as ‘the CEO.’ “After a couple of hours, I was convinced that the Emir of Qatar does not run the show and Mohammed Al-Masnad is in charge of everything. He is also the Emir’s uncle. […] And the Emir’s mother is the real king of Qatar.”

– The second most powerful man in Qatar is a Palestinian, Azmi Bishara.

– That Jamal Khashoggi was set up by Qatar to be killed by the Saudis after he was found to have been “playing both sides.” “Jamal Khashoggi and Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal were very close friends,” Bender said. “[Khashoggi] would receive sensitive secrets … and he leaks them to the Qataris. The Qataris would leak them to media outlets … and he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. I got that confirmation from the Qatari officials.”

– His Qatari contacts claimed that “they [Qatar] finance almost 99 percent of Saudi dissidents in the US and the UK. They pay them.” Bender named Ghanem al-Dosari, a well known YouTuber, as one such individual.

– Three Italians, known as ‘the engineers’ were paid by Qatar to hack the accounts of Saudi Arabian and the United Arab Emirates’s citizens. “E-mails, text messages, regular phone calls, laptops. Anything you can think of. They hacked into all that.”
– American officials are the cheapest to recruit. “British officials, they demand millions to be recruited. American politicians, some of them accept $50,000.”

– The Qataris refer to Trump as “the orange man,” and to Kushner as the “descendant of pigs and apes,” because he is Jewish. “And they refer to other American Senators and Congressmen who are Christians as ‘Crusaders’.”

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!!

Police investigate as three Toronto students have feces dumped on them in university libraries

Officers are investigating a link between similar incidents at the University of Toronto and York University

The alleged suspect wanted in the investigations surrounding fecal matter dumped on university students in Toronto, released by Toronto Police Service on Nov. 25, 2019.Toronto Police Service

Toronto police say they are investigating three incidents of feces being thrown at students in university libraries in recent days.

Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook says officers are investigating a link between similar incidents at the University of Toronto and York University.

She says one incident occurred at the Robarts Library at U of T on Friday afternoon, another took place Sunday afternoon at York University’s Scott Library and the most recent occurred Monday at U of T once again.

Douglas-Cook says detectives are looking to determine if the same suspect is responsible for the earlier incidents.

She says assault charges could be laid.

A spokesman for York University confirmed that an “unknown male” entered the library around 5 p.m. Sunday and “deposited a substance, suspected of containing fecal matter, on a student.”

“We have reached out to the victim of the assault to offer support,” Yanni Dagonas said in an email.

The school has launched its own investigation and is also working with Toronto police, Dagonas said.

U of T also said it’s supporting the Toronto police probe.

“As a public university we work to make the resources of our libraries as open as possible,” the university said in a statement.

“What happened was shocking and assistance was provided to those affected.”

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!

6 victims of human trafficking found in man’s car during North Carolina traffic stop, troopers say

Edgar Ortiz-Jarquin

GASTON COUNTY, N.C. — Troopers arrested a man after they say they found him with six victims of human trafficking on a North Carolina highway, WSOCreports.

At about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, troopers pulled over a gray Toyota Sequoia with Arizona plates on Interstate 86, near York Road.

Edgar Ortiz-Jarquin, 37, gave consent for troopers to search the SUV, and while they were looking for drugs, they found both meth and the six alleged human trafficking victims, troopers said, according to WSOC.

The people, including men and women ranging in ages from 18 to 30, got out, and Ortiz-Jarquin allegedly tried to run away.

Troopers found him walking on a road a few hours later and arrested him on a charge of resisting arrest and three drug charges.

Troopers to do not know if these people were being trafficked for sex, labor or other purposes.



PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!

‘GO DIE’: KOREAN WOMAN CHARGED FOR ENCOURAGING US COLLEGE BOYFRIEND’S SUICIDE

bostoncollegecouple_suffolkcounty

Inyoung You was described as “physically, verbally and psychologically abusive”

SCMP reports that a Korean woman has been charged for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide.

Inyoung You, 21, was described by Boston’s top prosecutor as being “physically, verbally and psychologically abusive” to her boyfriend Alexander Urtula.

Both You and Urtula were students at Boston College at the time of Urtula’s suicide and had been involved in an 18-moth relationship.

Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins said at a news conference on Monday that You had “complete and total control” over her boyfriend.

You had sent Urtula 47,000 text messages over the last two months with some messages encouraging him to “go kill yourself” or “go die”.

The South Korean woman reportedly isolated Urtula from his friends and family. She was fully aware of his depression and suicidal thoughts.

You had tracked the biology major and was nearby when the New Jersey student killed himself on 20 May, which was his graduation day.

“Many of the messages display the power dynamic of the relationship, wherein Ms You made demands and threats with the understanding that she had complete and total control over Mr Urtula both mentally and emotionally,” Rollins said.

You has since fled to South Korea but prosecutors are in negotiations with her counsel for her to return to the US. If she does not return voluntarily, extradition proceedings will begin.

PLEASE LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!!!

Huts for the homeless a solution for the American Northwest?

Conestoga Huts for the homeless (KOMO Photo)

SEATTLE (KOMO) – A dynamic new approach to homelessness with roots in settling the West: Conestoga Huts. The trend started in Eugene, Oregon and the supporters are hoping it will spread through the Northwest.

“This is our hut,” said Tracy Joscelyn leading a tour of her hut. She said this temporary shelter is a godsend. “We have a beautiful bed. Most of them have a raised up bed.”

It is only 60 square feet of indoor living space. “It’s just really warm and awesome and amazing,” said Joscelyn. The main thing is it gets her off the streets and into a secure spot. “When you have a place to keep your possessions dry and safe instead of hauling them around, then you can start stabilizing your life and figuring out what the next step is.”

The huts look similar to a Conestoga Wagon, the precursor to the Prairie Schooner covered wagons that helped bring settlers west.

“I designed the Conestoga Hut,” said Erik de Buhr of the group Community Supported Shelters in Eugene. He is the driving force behind this effort, which is supported by donations.

He said Conestoga Huts are stronger and more permanent than tents and at $2,500, much less expensive than tiny homes which can cost from $10,000-$20,000.

And they take only a few hours to assembly rather than weeks for tiny homes. “Oh it’s a great idea.” said David Quale. “It’s very transitional.” He leads a group of volunteers from the Eugene community in putting the finishing touches on their 84th Conestoga Hut.

“They are weather proof,” he said. “They’re insulated. They’re lockable which is really important because a lot of people on the street lose their stuff.”

“I would say this place pretty much saved my life,” said James Clapp. He lives at the Conestoga Hut village designed especially for veterans. “Where I’m going to go from here? I’m looking for new employment opportunities.”

Eugene is one of only two Northwest cities to embrace the idea of dealing with homelessness in this fashion. The city council voted for an overnight camping ordinance that allows people to sleep in vehicles, tents or Conestoga Huts. They are allowed a maximum 20 huts on parking lots, six huts at churches and one hut at a private home.

“They look nice and they look orderly and I think the people in this community appreciate the look of it as well,” said Regan Watjus of the Eugene City Manager’s office.

“It was fantastic,” said Jeff Howard. “It gave me a stable place to operate from.” Howard said the program works. He has gone from a Conestoga Hut to his own apartment with a future. “Who knows. Hopefully brighter things. Just having a safe secure place is amazing. It’s life changing.”

“I think it’s headed as a Pacific Northwest regional approach to temporary shelter,” said de Buhr. He said it is a new take on an old look and one more option to help get people off the streets and into permanent housing.

Walla Walla is the other city in the Northwest with Conestoga Huts. Aberdeen is looking at them. Tacoma and Olympia have decided to stay with the focus on tiny homes.

One dead, eight hospitalized from salmonella outbreak linked to ground beef

LW5SWRGZ2NDHLLLWSJ2YGDL5XMThe CDC thinks a Salmonella outbreak could be linked to contaminated ground beef. (AHPhotoswpg / Getty Images/iStockphoto)

 

Health officials are warning about a salmonella outbreak they believe may be linked to ground beef.

One person has died and either others have been hospitalized, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Ten people in total have reported an infection across six states.

Contaminated ground beef is a “likely source” of the outbreak, the CDC said, but a single supplier has not yet been identified. Salmonella was positively identified in repackaged, leftover ground beef found at the home of a sick Californian.

Officials warned people not to eat raw or undercooked ground beef and to keep the raw meat from food that won’t be cooked before eating. You should also wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after touching raw meat, as well as any countertops, cutting boards, plates and utensils used in food prep.

Symptoms of salmonella include diarrhea, fever, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting and a headache. Symptoms usually appear between six hours and four days after infection and can last up to a week.

Anyone who experiences bloody stool, prolonged vomiting or dehydration is encouraged to call their doctor.

PLEASE SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

New Jersey woman complains of rat head inside fried chicken order at Popeyes

popeyesPolice officers search for evidence in the shooting death of a Prince George’s County Police officer at a Popeye’s chicken restaurant near the primary crime scene where the officer was shot in Landover, Maryland March 13, 2016.

 

More than a year after KFC was accused by a California man of being served fried rat instead of fried chicken, on Sunday, it was the turn of Popeyes in Harlem to be accused of the same animal. A woman from New Jersey complained that a fried rat was served to her daughter, niece and sister.

The rat head was allegedly served by Popeyes, a fried chick fast food outlet, at 145th St and Frederick Douglas Boulevard, reported New York Daily News. On seeing the rodent in their meal, the three vomited and had diarrhea and had to be taken to urgent care, complains Rosemary Thomas, reports Metro.

“This is clearly a rat and they have the nerve to have a 5 rating by the Department of Health,” Thomas wrote on her Facebook on Sunday morning as caption to the photos she posted as proof.  On April 21, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene inspected Popeyes and gave it an “A” grade.

rathead-popeyesThe rat head was allegedly served by Popeyes, a fried chick fast food outlet, at 145th St and Frederick Douglas Boulevard.  Facebook/Rosemary Thomas

 

In its report, the department notes of violation on possible food contamination or improper discarding of food. Since 2013, three checks have been made by the department which found “evidence of mice or live mice present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas.” The restaurant remains “not vermin proof” as of May because harborage or conditions conducive to attracting mice in the dining establishment or allowing the rodents to exist.

The family is represented by Paul Ajlouny, a personal injury lawyer, although he has not been informed yet about the action that the Thomas family plans to take against Popeyes.

Renee Krapowski, spokeswoman of the fast food, said the franchise owner had contacted the department and a later inspection did not find anything that would change Popeyes’ “A” rating. The owner has contacted the Thomas family and was scheduled to meet them on Monday night, likely to receive the fried rat head.

But she adds, according to the fast food’s supplier, it is possibly a chicken organ instead of a rat. The piece would be sent to a third-party for DNA testing.

 

PLEASE SHARE & SUBSCRIBE