Man who died allegedly after eating gecko on dare had ‘rotted from inside,’ family says

gecko-1

An Australian family is still grieving over the unexpected loss of their father, who fell gravely ill allegedly after eating a gecko on a dare.

David Dowell was reportedly challenged to eat the small lizard at a Christmas party last year, and was rushed to the hospital two days later in “absolute agony.”

“It was a dare but I don’t know if it was a serious one, I was paying attention but not really because it was a Christmas party and the kids were invited,” Allira Bricknell, the 34-year-old’s longtime partner,

b47c18325d1b9e832744a14113075d25

 

Advertisements

Author: THE FEARLESS VIGILANTE

THINKER'S CORNER: Where The Big Brains Feed On Knowledge, And Slay With The TRUTH! DONATE & SUPPORT: http://www.paypal.me/Fearless2005 ORDER AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER: http://www.AfricanSheaButter.org INSTAGRAM: @IamFearless2005 DO YOU HAVE PERISCOPE?? FOLLOW ME IF YOU DO: https://www.pscp.tv/FearlessJ1111Talk/follow TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FearlessJ1111/followers FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/fearlessj1111 FOLLOW ME ON SPREAKER: http://www.spreaker.com/user/fearlessj1111 FOLLOW ME ON WORDPRESS: https://fearlessj1111blog.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s