US launches ‘precision’ strike against Syria in response to chemical weapons attack!

9ECA76FA-FCD1-4EE8-8AFE-C40A76846D48

President Trump announced Friday evening that the U.S. has launched a military strike against Syria, in response to the chemical attacks carried out against civilians in Syria last weekend.

“My fellow Americans. A short time ago, I ordered the United States Arrmed Forces to launch from precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapons capabilities of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. A combined operation with the armed force of France and the United Kingdom is now underway,” Trump said Friday at the White House.

The attack, which happened days ago, killed more than 40 people.

Earlier Friday, Sanders maintained that Trump believed Assad was behind the alleged chemical attack, but did not provide details on why Trump had stalled on reaching a decision on a potential airstrike after Trump announced on Monday a decision would be made “over the next 24-48 hours.”

“Yes, we’re again confident that both Syria had responsibility in this chemical weapons attack but we also hold Russia responsible for their failure to stop chemical weapons attacks from taking place,” Sanders said at the Friday White House press briefing.

Sanders said at the time that no decision concerning an attack had been made, but said that “we are continuing to have ongoing conversations with our partners and allies.”

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said though that the U.S. did not have proof of a chemical attack on Thursday.

In response to an apparent chemical weapons attack on civilians in April 2017, Trump ordered a retaliatory missile strike on a Syrian air base.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Advertisements

Report: Women Attempted to Extort Oscar De La Hoya Over ‘Incredibly Embarrassing’ Sex Tape!

2AF40E22-C02E-4B8C-9165-027F5EC2A00B

Oscar De La Hoya is no stranger to controversy. In 1996, the former professional boxer was accused of raping a 15-year-old girl when he was 23. The incident was settled out of court. While it’s not completely clear what happened that night, it’s not a good look. Most recently, De La Hoya seems to be the victim—with news of an extortion attempt revolving around an “incredibly embarrassing” sex-tape making the rounds.

According to The Daily Mail, De La Hoya and his ex-wife Shanna Moakler were targeted by two young women posing as Instagram models. De La Hoya reportedly met them on a dating site before starting a dialogue via Snapchat and inviting them to his glamorous Pasadena condo. His apartment, which he bought last year, cost $2.65 million and has a wine cellar, patio, and three bedrooms. What happened after the arrival of the two women—reportedly in their late teens or early 20s—writes itself. Partying, sexual activity, and a fair amount of intoxication. What De La Hoya didn’t know was that the pair was recording all of this on their phones. For a 10-time World Champion, this is frankly, quite a rookie mistake.

The two women reportedly contacted him a few weeks later, demanding $2 million in exchange to keep the footage private. De La Hoya apparently refused, which is when the two women went with plan B—talking to well-renowned celebrity sex tape broker Kevin Blatt. Blatt claims he turned the tape down as soon as he realized they were probably in the middle of extorting De La Hoya, which is when the pair approached Moakler. The ex-wife was reportedly told that she and her 19-year-old daughter would be humiliated should the footage leak, but fortunately, Moakler banded together with her ex-husband and contacted the authorities. As it stands, the FBI is currently investigating.

As for the footage itself, The Daily Mail claims De La Hoya can be seen completely naked in front of the two women, who are performing various sex acts on him with kitchen utensils. What exactly that means is unclear, but Blatt had some choice words for what he saw. “I’ve seen a lot of shocking videos in my time, and this one was incredibly embarrassing,” he said. “But it was clear to me Oscar had been set up. The girls even took a picture of this driver’s license to prove it was him, they knew what they were doing, almost as if they had done this before. In my mind, it was outright extortion and I cut ties with them immediately.”

According to The Daily Mail, a source close to Moakler said the ex-wife was interviewed by the feds for two hours on Monday, and that this entire situation has caused the whole family nothing but stress. “It’s in the hands of the FBI now, they have already interviewed Shanna.”

As it stands, this investigation is still developing, so stay tuned. The chances are high that the two extortionists will continue to fail at their attempts, especially since the FBI is now hot on their trail.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!